Thanksgiving Food Drive
The holiday season is quickly approaching and while we are all busy with the hustle and bustle of preparing for holiday meals and family get-togethers, it is important to remember that not all are quite as fortunate. At Parkside Dental Care, we believe in giving back and helping the community. We will be hosting a food drive to support the Montgomery Area Food Bank.
According to the food bank, there are more than 330,000 Montgomery area residents who are struggling to survive and are served from generous donations by the community. We hope that you will support our efforts and donate what you can. Here are some examples of donations that are being requested:
- Monetary Donations – for every $1 donated, Montgomery Area Food Bank can provide 6.5 pounds of food product.
- Boxed Goods – instant potatoes, dry milk, rice, Stove-Top Stuffing, pasta, pie crusts, pudding, etc.
- Canned vegetables – green beans, corn, sweet potatoes, yams, mixed vegetables, etc.
- Canned fruit – peaches, cherries, blueberries, applesauce, etc.
- Other needed items – nuts, marshmallows, canned soups, cans of cream soup, chocolate morsels, beef or chicken broth, fried onions, bag stuffing, peanut butter
As a thank you for your generous donation, we will be offering $5 off a fluoride treatment. Thank you for joining us in our efforts to support the Montgomery Area Food Bank. We look forward to seeing you in our Montgomery, AL location when you deliver your donations now through Thanksgiving. We wish you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season!
Dr. Barganier and staff at Parkside Dental Care