Get Your Confidence Back, Not Just Your Smile
Are you self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth? Or have you postponed visiting our office and you are experiencing severe decay or damage to your teeth? We never want our patients to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed about the state of their teeth. We offer a variety of restorative dental treatments to bring back the health and function of your teeth. Our team is here to help you regain the beautiful smile that you deserve. Read on to learn more about restorative dentistry and the treatments we offer to improve the state of your oral health.
What is Tooth Restoration?
If you are experiencing severe decay, cracked or broken teeth, or even worn teeth, we may recommend a restoration treatment. Tooth restoration is the process of restoring the health and proper function of a tooth. It can be used on one tooth or multiple teeth and may be completed with a variety of treatments. Following a thorough examination, we will make our best recommendation to restore your smile. Many patients are thrilled with the results after their treatment, as the final look blends in beautifully with their natural smile.
Tooth Restoration Treatments
We offer a variety of tooth restoration treatments, depending on the needs of our patients:
- Dental Filling – This common treatment is used to restore a tooth that is experiencing decay.
- Dental Crown – This treatment is a cover for a tooth and is used to repair a damaged tooth that still has the root.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are used to close the gap left by multiple missing teeth. They are anchored in place and do not move or come loose.
- Dentures and Partials – These are removable oral appliances used to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implant – This surgical procedure is used to install an artificial tooth root on a missing or severely decayed tooth.
If you are interested in restoring your smile or are ready to schedule an appointment for a treatment that we recently recommended, be sure to call our office located in Montgomery, AL to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you regain your confidence and love your smile again!